D.C. Cowboy veterans put a group of rookies through the paces to see if any of them have what it takes to join the squad. In the second episode, we meet two new recruits, a doctor and a returning D.C. Cowboy who was sidelined for a year due to a shoulder injury.
- Anti-LGBT Democrat narrowly holds seat in Ill. primary by Chris Johnson | posted on March 21, 2018
- John Oliver wasn’t prepared for gay bunny book popularity by Mariah Cooper | posted on March 21, 2018
- Pulse survivors to participate in D.C. gun control march by Michael K. Lavers | posted on March 21, 2018
- SNDA reintroduced as Betsy DeVos declines to help trans students by Chris Johnson | posted on March 21, 2018
- Conflict artist in the Oval goes for broke by Richard J. Rosendall | posted on March 21, 2018