The Cato Institute hosted a discussion about the place of LGBT people in the conservative movement. Presenters included Maggie Gallagher of the National Organization for Marriage, gay blogger Andrew Sullivan and British lawmaker Nick Herbert.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Protester disrupts Trans Day of Remembrance by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on November 21, 2017
- ‘True Blood’ star Rutina Wesley gets engaged to girlfriend by Mariah Cooper | posted on November 21, 2017
- Starbucks holiday cup sparks social media buzz over lesbian hands theory by Mariah Cooper | posted on November 21, 2017
- Kathy Griffin says she’s been put on ‘Hollywood blacklist’ for Trump photo by Mariah Cooper | posted on November 21, 2017
- Franken should stay, Moore should be defeated by Peter Rosenstein | posted on November 21, 2017