In celebration of the Washington Blade’s return to newsstands, the staff hosted a launch party at the Palomar Hotel on April 29, in which supporters received advance copies. On April 30, the Mink parties held a Washington Blade event at MOVA.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- New Trump communications chief Scaramucci backs LGBT rights by Chris Johnson | posted on July 21, 2017
- Radio host blames Megyn Kelly’s ratings on gay, liberal men by Mariah Cooper | posted on July 21, 2017
- Former editor of Orlando LGBT newspaper dies by Michael K. Lavers | posted on July 21, 2017
- Bowser greeted warmly at D.C. Log Cabin meeting by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on July 21, 2017
- ‘American Horror Story’ unveils season 7 title, new trailer by Mariah Cooper | posted on July 21, 2017