The Federal Triangles Soccer Club’s Summer of Freedom League held its third week of matches July 20 with the Washington Blade team against Toro Mata at Bell/Lincoln Field in Columbia Heights. The Blade defeated Toro Mata, 3-0, tallying its third consecutive win.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- This year’s Pride is not business as usual by Adam Miramon | posted on April 28, 2017
- Bill Nye bashes gay conversion therapy with ice cream by Mariah Cooper | posted on April 28, 2017
- Log Cabin president, U.N. officials discuss Chechnya by Michael K. Lavers | posted on April 28, 2017
- Voters learn there’s little to love about either party by Mark Lee | posted on April 28, 2017
- 30 storytelling shorts from ‘Driftwood’ series join Comcast gay collection by Joey DiGuglielmo | posted on April 28, 2017