The Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League held its 13th annual fall brunch fundraiser at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Sunday. The event was Emceed by NBC News4 anchor, Eun Yang and featured keynote speaker, Jonathan Capehart of the Washington Post.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Secret bisexual life surfaces after Aaron Hernandez suicide by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on April 24, 2017
- Google Home ad features busy gay dads by Mariah Cooper | posted on April 24, 2017
- Fan sues Live Nation over postponed Janet Jackson tour by Mariah Cooper | posted on April 24, 2017
- Seattle gay mayor hit with sex-with-minor allegations by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on April 24, 2017
- Caitlyn Jenner’s sequel ’20/20′ interview ratings decline by Mariah Cooper | posted on April 24, 2017