2010 was an eventful year for the LGBT community in Washington. Here are some of the more enduring images in the Blade archive of events from July to December.
To see part one, click here.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
2010 Year in Review50 faggotsADAPAdmiral Mike MullenAIDSAIDS Drug Assistance ProgramBarack ObamaBarney FrankBeth TeperBette MidlerbisexualBrad CatoeBrian BettsBrian FrickeBrodeoChris JohnsonChristopher RoeCobaltCOLAGED.C. CowboysDADTDan ChoiDavid PeruzzaDefense Secretary Robert GatesDon't TellEmployment Non-DiscrimiENDAFENDCFreddie's Beach Bar and GrillgayGay GamesGay Men's Chorus of WashingtonGetEqualGloria Allredgolfhate crimeshearingshigh heel raceHRCHuman Rights CampaginJared PolisJoe SolmoneseKristina KellylesbianLGBTMargaret ChoMark RutsteinMichael BriggsNancy PelosiPatrick MurphyPinkProject RunwayProp 8Proposition 8Ra'monRemington'sRobin McGeeheRoby ChavezSean MorrisSenateStonewall Democrats National ConventionTeam DCTom GosstransgenderVirginia Fashion WeekWashington BladeweddingWilson Cruz
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Daniela Vega to attend IDAHOT events in Cuba by Michael K. Lavers | posted on April 26, 2018
- Trump’s gay nominee Ric Grenell confirmed as ambassador to Germany by Chris Johnson | posted on April 26, 2018
- Kathy Griffin won’t bring Trump head to Correspondents’ Dinner by Chris Johnson | posted on April 26, 2018
- D.C. dentist fixes anti-gay attack victim’s teeth for free by Mariah Cooper | posted on April 26, 2018
- ‘Pride on the Pier’ celebration to debut at The Wharf during DC Pride by Stephen Rutgers | posted on April 26, 2018