Conservatives from across the country converged in Washington this weekend at the Wardman Park Marriott for the Conservative Political Action Conference. Speakers included many Republican Party luminaries as well as conservative activists.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Anti-gay protesters picket gay-owned D.C. restaurant by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on January 19, 2017
- Obama family seen as ‘the true Camelot’ by Michael K. Lavers | posted on January 19, 2017
- Va. House subcommittee kills bathroom bill by Michael K. Lavers | posted on January 19, 2017
- Caitlyn Jenner will attend inauguration but not as Trump’s guest by Mariah Cooper | posted on January 19, 2017
- Thousands protest Trump in NYC by Michael K. Lavers | posted on January 20, 2017