Conservatives from across the country converged in Washington this weekend at the Wardman Park Marriott for the Conservative Political Action Conference. Speakers included many Republican Party luminaries as well as conservative activists.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Janet Jackson stands up for women’s equality at Billboard Music Awards by Mariah Cooper | posted on May 21, 2018
- Jennifer Aniston to play lesbian U.S. president in Netflix political comedy by Mariah Cooper | posted on May 21, 2018
- Bonds, Cheh, Allen receive highest GLAA rating of +10 by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on May 21, 2018
- ‘Queer Eye’ star Jonathan Van Ness mocks treasury secretary’s wife Louise Linton by Mariah Cooper | posted on May 21, 2018
- Bipartisan amendment introduced against Trump’s trans military ban by Chris Johnson | posted on May 21, 2018