John Cena, current WWE champion, speaks to Washington Blade regarding his feelings on the controversy earlier this year over some of his comments at WWE events. The comments that were directed to competitors such as The Rock were perceived by many, including GLAAD, to be anti-gay.
- 2017 Best of Gay DC Finalist Voting by WBadmin | posted on September 13, 2017
- Australia advocates increasingly concerned over marriage vote opposition by Helen Parshall | posted on September 22, 2017
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui says she was told not to come out by Mariah Cooper | posted on September 22, 2017
- Kathy Griffin files for restraining order against CEO after anti-gay rant by Mariah Cooper | posted on September 22, 2017
- Finding balance: 6 dimensions of wellness by Kevin M. Norris | posted on June 10, 2010