John Cena, current WWE champion, speaks to Washington Blade regarding his feelings on the controversy earlier this year over some of his comments at WWE events. The comments that were directed to competitors such as The Rock were perceived by many, including GLAAD, to be anti-gay.
- Jason Mraz may have come out as bisexual in poem to LGBT community by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Three LGBTI activists killed in Mexico by Michael K. Lavers | posted on June 18, 2018
- Samuel L. Jackson responds to backlash for ‘gay-shaming’ Trump tweet by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Judith Light draws parallels between gay rights movement and #MeToo by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Mary’s House receives $1.19 million in D.C. funding by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on June 18, 2018