John Cena, current WWE champion, speaks to Washington Blade regarding his feelings on the controversy earlier this year over some of his comments at WWE events. The comments that were directed to competitors such as The Rock were perceived by many, including GLAAD, to be anti-gay.
- Justin Trudeau to formally apologize for ‘gross indecency’ convictions by Michael K. Lavers | posted on November 20, 2017
- Transgender Day of Remembrance observed on Capitol Hill by Chris Johnson | posted on November 20, 2017
- Morrissey defends Kevin Spacey, questions Anthony Rapp’s account by Mariah Cooper | posted on November 20, 2017
- Tillerson acknowledges Transgender Day of Remembrance by Michael K. Lavers | posted on November 20, 2017
- Delaware schools anti-bias proposal under fire by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on November 20, 2017