The Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund hosted the “Women Out to Win” event at Local 16 on Wednesday. Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) spoke at the event, having announced her candidacy for the U.S. Senate the day before. Those in attendance pledged several thousand dollars to her campaign.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- D.C. gay man attacked near Georgia Avenue by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on May 22, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner wouldn’t vote for Trump again, says she can ‘handle’ Pence by Mariah Cooper | posted on May 23, 2018
- SPOTLIGHT: LGBT candidates to watch in 2018 by Chris Johnson | posted on May 23, 2018
- HIV groups urge states to investigate reduced coverage of AIDS drugs by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on May 23, 2018
- U.S. agencies to celebrate Pride month, but without Cabinet secretaries by Chris Johnson | posted on May 23, 2018