November 10, 2011 at 9:55 am EST | by Staff reports
Police log: November 11
The following incidents were investigated by D.C. Metropolitan Police’s Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit.
- On Nov. 6 in the 1500 block of 17th St., N.W., a woman reported that she got into a verbal argument with the establishment’s bouncer after trying to take a beer outside. After a heated argument, the woman was barred.
- On Nov. 7 in the 1500 block of Ogden St., N.W., two complainants reported that while on the elevator at the listed location, the elevator stopped on the second floor, at which time they were met by two males who appeared to be getting on the elevator. One of the men held the elevator door open but neither of the two suspects entered the elevator. One suspect brandished a knife as the elevator closed. The suspects fled the scene.
- On Nov. 5 in the 5000 block of Just St. N.E., two complainants reported that a suspect came home intoxicated while they were trying to watch TV. One complainant asked the suspect to stop and move out of the way and he refused and continued to dance. The suspect became angry and pulled out a box cutter and threatened to kill the complainants. One of the complainants and the suspect reside together and in the past were involved in an intimate relationship. The suspect was arrested on scene.
- On Nov. 2 the GLLU was contacted in reference to resources available for bullied youth. A caller was provided information about resources available from law enforcement as well as local government and non-profit organizations.
- On Oct. 31 in the 3400 block of 22nd Street, S.E., a detective reported that a suspect assaulted a complainant due to an ongoing domestic dispute. The suspect struck the complainant about the body and when she fell to the ground the suspect continued assaulting her by kicking her. The suspect also threatened to kill the woman and her family members. The suspect fled the scene. The victim was transported to a local hospital for medical treatment. An assault report was taken.