Secretary Clinton connects the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to the needs of LGBT people around the world in a groundbreaking, historic 30 minute speech at the United Nations in Geneva Switzerland on Tuesday, Dec. 6. What is your favorite part of the speech?
- Daniela Vega to attend IDAHOT events in Cuba by Michael K. Lavers | posted on April 26, 2018
- Trump’s gay nominee Ric Grenell confirmed as ambassador to Germany by Chris Johnson | posted on April 26, 2018
- Kathy Griffin won’t bring Trump head to Correspondents’ Dinner by Chris Johnson | posted on April 26, 2018
- D.C. dentist fixes anti-gay attack victim’s teeth for free by Mariah Cooper | posted on April 26, 2018
- ‘Pride on the Pier’ celebration to debut at The Wharf during DC Pride by Stephen Rutgers | posted on April 26, 2018