Secretary Clinton connects the Universal Declaration of Human Rights to the needs of LGBT people around the world in a groundbreaking, historic 30 minute speech at the United Nations in Geneva Switzerland on Tuesday, Dec. 6. What is your favorite part of the speech?
- Trump asserts support for LGBT equality in Log Cabin letter by Chris Johnson | posted on January 18, 2018
- New HHS division slammed as tool for anti-LGBT discrimination by Chris Johnson | posted on January 18, 2018
- Gay couple sues Vistaprint for sending ‘hateful’ religious flyers instead of wedding programs by Mariah Cooper | posted on January 18, 2018
- Madaleno raises $439K for Md. gubernatorial campaign by Michael K. Lavers | posted on January 18, 2018
- Revised transgender history book is readable, entertaining by Terri Schlichenmeyer | posted on January 19, 2018