Gay parents are being added to the seminal parenting books bearing the name “Dr. Spock” that helped all of our Boomer and Xer parents leave us Yers and Millennials with tremendous future therapy bills. LGBTQHelicopter Parents anyone?
- Just in time to steal Portland Oregon’s thunder, OutFront Colorado is saved as a new owner takes over. But we’re not really sure what the new owner, Transformation Communication Group is…
- Suburban Chicago’s Elmhurst College boasts 5% LGBT student body after implementing new optional questions on admissions surveys.
- Mariela Castro, daughter of Cuba’s leader Raul Castro, says that Cuba’s lawmakers may consider a bill extending marriage rights to same-sex couples.
- Peter LaBarbera just protested the Southern Poverty Law Center over being labeled the leader of a certified ‘Hate Group.’ And to show just how rational and non-hateful he is, he brought along Patrick Wooden who claims gay men need diapers or surgery by their 40s or 50s.
- Finally, not to be outdone by Indiana, South Carolina will also offer a pro-LGBT license plate. Yes. That South Carolina.
Check out the preview below for the play “8″ about the federal trial challenging the constitutionality of California’s anti-gay marriage Prop 8. The LA premier is slated for March 3 with George Clooney as one of the stars.
Oh, and if you’re bored, ‘Designer Drugs’ will be at the U Street Music Hall (where I believe my phone may still be) tonight …We mean the DJ duo.