The Maryland Corporate Council, a newly-formed corporate and business network of LGBT and straight ally professionals, held its official launch event at the Hotel Monaco in Baltimore on Thursday. Speakers included Howard County Executive Ken Ulman, Equality Maryland Board Chair Lisa Polyak and Legg Mason President & CEO Mark Fetting.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- DC Eagle customer sexually assaulted by ‘driver for hire’ by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on October 15, 2018
- Trump names openly gay judicial nominee — bringing total to 2 by Chris Johnson | posted on October 15, 2018
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ alum Morgan McMichaels breaks hand punching Nazi by Mariah Cooper | posted on October 15, 2018
- Bisexual Md. lawmaker joins Democratic Party by Michael K. Lavers | posted on October 15, 2018
- Hundreds join mayor at rally for lesbian D.C. Council candidate by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on October 15, 2018