The Maryland Corporate Council, a newly-formed corporate and business network of LGBT and straight ally professionals, held its official launch event at the Hotel Monaco in Baltimore on Thursday. Speakers included Howard County Executive Ken Ulman, Equality Maryland Board Chair Lisa Polyak and Legg Mason President & CEO Mark Fetting.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Jason Mraz may have come out as bisexual in poem to LGBT community by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Samuel L. Jackson responds to backlash for ‘gay-shaming’ Trump tweet by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Colombia activists concerned new government will rescind LGBTI rights by Michael K. Lavers | posted on June 18, 2018
- Judith Light draws parallels between gay rights movement and #MeToo by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Amandla Stenberg comes out as gay by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018