The Maryland Corporate Council, a newly-formed corporate and business network of LGBT and straight ally professionals, held its official launch event at the Hotel Monaco in Baltimore on Thursday. Speakers included Howard County Executive Ken Ulman, Equality Maryland Board Chair Lisa Polyak and Legg Mason President & CEO Mark Fetting.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- New Trump administration memo on Obama order alarms LGBT advocates by Chris Johnson | posted on August 14, 2018
- In first, trans candidate wins major party nomination for governor’s race by Chris Johnson | posted on August 14, 2018
- Pride festival brings music, awareness to Delaware by Blake Chambers | posted on August 14, 2018
- Lena Waithe says her haircut has made her ‘gayer’ by Mariah Cooper | posted on August 14, 2018
- ‘Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown is releasing a bomber jacket line by Mariah Cooper | posted on August 14, 2018