The Maryland Corporate Council, a newly-formed corporate and business network of LGBT and straight ally professionals, held its official launch event at the Hotel Monaco in Baltimore on Thursday. Speakers included Howard County Executive Ken Ulman, Equality Maryland Board Chair Lisa Polyak and Legg Mason President & CEO Mark Fetting.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Pentagon pledges to retain trans troops regardless of Trump policy by Chris Johnson | posted on March 23, 2018
- Rippon lucky to follow in Weir’s footsteps by Nicholas Benton | posted on March 23, 2018
- Craigslist removes personal ads after passage of sex trafficking bill by Mariah Cooper | posted on March 23, 2018
- Trump issues (moot) memo affirming ban on transgender military service by Chris Johnson | posted on March 23, 2018
- Homophobia in Cuban sports by Mayli Estevez | posted on March 23, 2018