Tonight is the State of the Union address. Guess who will be escorting the First Lady? Lesbians! Also in the news:
- Lesbian ‘Sex and the City’ star Cynthia Nixon apparently never saw the “bisexual” episode of her show — she tells the New York Times she’s choosing to be gay.
- Think Progress says GOP Presidential hopeful Rick Santorum has promised to divorce you and outlaw your same-sex civil marriage rights if he’s elected. But he hopes you don’t take it personally.
- Sex columnist and ‘It Gets Better’ founder Dan Savage was ‘glitter bombed’ again by trans activists. He’s getting so much glitter he and Santorum could get together and throw a crafting party soon.
- This explains ‘gay-dar:’ according to a new study, apparently gays tend to have more asymmetrically shaped faces to go along with their asymmetrical haircuts. Straights have boring symmetry. Some think its God’s way of helping us pick one another out during chemistry lecture and lacrosse practice.
- We’re sad to have to say goodbye to our friends at ‘UK Gay News,’ who are going away… but not totally. The site’s been picked up and will continue to be maintained by what used to be known as ‘Pink Paper,’ now ‘Gay Star News.’
Finally, check out this ‘It Gets Better’ video that OutServe members in Afghanistan put together. Oh the post-DADT world is even better than I ever imagined it would be!