February 22, 2012 | by Phil Reese
Fast Five Fix: Feb. 22
- Supporters of anti-gay Prop 8 have found a way to prolong the Federal court case even longer: ThinkProgress reports they’re asking for an ‘en banc review’ by a larger panel of judges… but Courage Campaign says that could open the door to the plaintiffs asking for the stoppage on same-sex marriage to be lifted in the mean time.
- The Australian Prime Minister has finally dined with the same-sex couples who paid fair and square for the honor months ago.
- Conservative talk radio host, Michael Berry, caught on tape in drag bar, in hit and run after gay bar: my enemies are besmirching my good name (Towleroad).
- OutSports reports the UK Football association finally launches anti-homophobia campaign after what seems like every pro soccer athlete tweeted something homophobic in the last two months.
- ThinkProgress reports that the New Jersey Senate President called Gov. Christie veto “1000 percent wrong.”
In video, In The Life presents a day in the life of a homeless LGBT youth:
A powerful story that only now is getting attention.
Finally, are you a carnivore dating a vegetarian in the Nation’s Capital? Fear not, OutRageDC has your eating guide!