- Sitting down with same-sex couples that won a dinner with, Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard conceded same-sex marriage is “inevitable,” according to Australian television network, 9 News.
- In Washington state, those who will definitely vote to keep same-sex marriage outnumber those who will definitely not, but JoeMyGod tells us to watch out for the undecideds.
- OutSports shows us an incredibly brave high school football player that made an “It Gets Better” video and explains why he’s coming out in the Bible Belt. Hopefully Jeremy knows that there is a nation of supporters behind him.
- Truth Wins Out isn’t having it anymore: they’re suing PFOX for defamation after the ex-gay group and its leader propagated the story that the group’s head, Wayne Besen, tried to have PFOX leaders killed. Really.
- On Top Magazine: Tenn. Gov. Bill Haslam tells the legislature: drop the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill.
Finally, New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez just lost a hair dresser. Antonio Darden said he’s refusing to style the Governor’s hair because of her stance on marriage. She called him twice just to be sure.
One wonders: what if every gay stylist in the country did the same thing? What if all their friends and co-workers that love them joined them? Right wingers would have terrible hair, that’s for sure.