Its official: after failing in 2009 Maine will be voting on marriage again (ThinkProgress). Now the rest of the news:
- In the San Francisco Chronicle, LGBT rights group Courage Campaign defends its decision to hook up with gay male hookup iPhone app, Grinder with the company’s new “Grinder for Equality,” which used to be my tagline on the app, but now its just “probably not looking at this.”
- According to Towleroad, now Liberia is seeking to make being gay a felony, a crusade led by the wife of disgraced former president, Charles Taylor.
- Fenway Health is calling for further study into the use of pre-exposure chemoprophylaxis (PrEP) as a defense against the spread of HIV/AIDS.
- A lesbian judge in Texas is refusing to marry anybody until same-sex marriage is legal. Yesterday you just couldn’t get your hair done in New Mexico before your wedding. Now the whole wedding is off in Texas.
- OutrageDC tells us that gays in Adams Morgan have a hipster dance party all to themselves tonight. Enjoy the PBR and irony, kids!
Finally, Barney Frank crashes on Jimmy Kimmel’s couch and shows off the bling on his ring.