Directory powered by Business Directory Plugin
April 12, 2012 | by WBadmin
Police Log: April 13
The D.C. Metropolitan Police Department’s Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit participated in the following investigations:
- On April 4 in the 4200 block of Gault Place, N.E., a woman reported that starting in the fall of 2011 a suspect has threatened to kill her and used homophobic slurs toward her. The case remains open.
- On April 4, at Chaplin Street & E Street, S.E., a woman reported she was walking at the listed location when suspects approached her from behind and surrounded her. One subject called her a homophobic slur and then she was assaulted. The case remains open.
- On April 3 in the 200 block of Adams Street, N.E., two complainants report engaging in a verbal altercation over watching TV. No assault took place. The two are in a domestic relationship and reside together.
- On April 3, in the 1200 block of 49th Place, N.E., two complainants report that they were engaged in a verbal altercation over finances. The two reside together. No assault took place.
- On April 8, in the 2300 block of R Street, S.E., a woman reported she was involved in a verbal altercation with a suspect, who punched her several times in the face. The suspect was arrested. The two are involved in a domestic relationship.
- On April 8, in the 800 block of 46th Street, N.E., a complainant and a suspect were engaged in a verbal altercation that escalated into an assault. The suspect threw a chair at the victim striking her in the face causing minor injuries. The suspect was arrested on scene.
- On April 8, in the 1800 block of D Street, N.E., a complainant and a suspect were engaged in an argument. The suspect left the location and returned with a handgun and fired a shot and was arrested.