April 30, 2012 at 9:56 am EDT | by Phil Reese
Fast Five Fix: April 30
D.C. why does it seem to be 50 degrees cooler now than in January? Here are your fast five while you freeze your finger tips off!
- A cool new first: San Diego LGBT Weekly reports on the first same-sex marriage proposal on a military base since the repeal of DADT, between two marines.
- Talking Points Memo asks “Are Opponents To NC’s Marriage Amendment On The Verge Of An Epic Comeback?”
- Kevin Jonas of the Jonas Brothers is filling some time on E! that isn’t Khardashian with a new show starring the tween crooner and his hair stylist wife, says Queerty.
- GLAAD is calling for the suspension of a Cleveland radio DJ after he told a caller who suspected his daughter of being a lesbian “You should get one of your friends to screw your daughter straight.”
- Queerty has that video of Dan Savage’s address to a young journalist conference that had religious attendees walking out of the room.
Now go pour yourself something hot!