Directory powered by Business Directory Plugin
May 16, 2012 | by WBadmin
Police log: May 18
The D.C. Metropolitan Police Department’s Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit participated in the following investigations:
- On May 11, in the 1000 block of L Street, N.W., a complainant reports being the victim of a theft in February. A report was taken.
- On May 11, in the 1600 block of New York Avenue, N.E., four complainants report that a suspect entered their hotel room and assaulted them. The suspect was arrested.
- On May 9, in the 1400 block of Chapin Street, N.W., a complainant requested assistance with the service of a temporary protection order.
- On May 9, in the 800 block of N. Capitol Street, N.W., five suspects were involved in a verbal altercation that escalated into an assault. Two became involved in a verbal altercation over a road rage incident. One suspect used homophobic language toward another. The altercation escalated and they began fighting. The other three suspects exited a vehicle and a fight ensued. During the fight, one suspect sustained a non-life threatening puncture wound. All suspects were arrested on scene.
- On May 7, in the 2600 block of Martin Luther King Jr., Avenue, S.E., a complainant reported being assaulted by a suspect the previous night. The two are involved in a domestic relationship.
- On May 5, in the 200 block of N Street, S.W., the MPD Seventh District and MPD Sex Crimes Unit responded to an allegation of abuse. The case is being investigated.
- On May 4, in the 1400 block of Chapin Street, N.W., a woman reported that another individual used homophobic slurs against her. No criminal activity took place.
- On May 4, in the 1900 block of D Street, S.E., a woman reported that a suspect approached her and sexually abused her.
- On May 4, in the 1400 block of 23rd Street, N.W., two suspects were engaged in a physical altercation. One suspect physically assaulted the other and while that suspect was attempting to drive away, the other suspect ran over the other person’s legs with the car. The suspects are involved in a domestic relationship. Both were arrested.