May 30, 2012 at 4:56 pm EDT | by WBadmin
Police Log: June 1
The D.C. Metropolitan Police Department’s Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit participated in the following investigations:
- On May 25, in the 4400 block of Connecticut Avenue, N.W., a complainant woman reported that after inviting a suspect over to her residence, the suspect sexually assaulted her and stole money from her.
- On May 22, in the 300 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, S.E., a juvenile was being transported by her case worker when the juvenile jumped out of the vehicle and fled from the case worker.
- On May 22, in the 1300 block of Columbia Road, N.W., a man reported he was involved in a verbal altercation with his partner and two other family members. One suspect hit the man in the head with a frying pan. Two other suspects also punched the victim, who sustained minor injuries. The case remains open.
- On May 21, in the 100 block of M Street, S.E., a juvenile reported that his mother refused to allow him entry into his residence due to his sexual orientation/gender identity. A report was taken and appropriate government and resource agencies were notified.
- On May 21, in the Unit Block of Massachusetts Avenue, N.E., a man reported that he was robbed by a group of suspects. Prior to the robbery, the suspects used homophobic epithets against the complainant. A suspect was arrested.