Sorry kids, been away with the bronchitis going around the DMV this month. I still suspect pollen has something to do with it, I just have to figure out how to pin it down. While I was on my death bed, Indiana Republicans stopped gunning for a marriage amendment! Now we’re back from outer space, with some headlines for you!
- AfterEllen.com tells us the next season of Project Runway (that’s still on?) will feature an out lesbian designer who is rocking some fine looking dreadlocks.
- Same-sex significant others are better than opposite-sex significant others at slapping that fork out of your hand when you’ve had too much, according to some research uncovered by Autostraddle.com. I’m better at slapping that hand before its within a foot of my fork. Don’t take food out of a fat kid’s mouth. Nuh uh.
- Sex and the City’s Stanford wants you to stop calling him Stanford. So says AfterElton.com.
- Queerty tells us that Cheyenne Jackson and Rob Lowe are both signed on for the Liberace biopic. I guess they’re still looking for a Liberace. What’s Kevin Spacey up to these days?
- General Mills has declared war on marriage, so says National Organization for Marriage’s Brian Brown, according to Towleroad.
Finally, ever wonder what it would be like to watch Joy Behar and Jane Fonda make out awkwardly for an inappropriately lengthy amount of time? Well wonder no more!