Occupy activists plan to occupy San Francisco Pride to protest what they consider the corporate abuse of LGBT people, according to JoeMyGod. My advice? Just hand them some potent drinks and invite them to join the party with everyone else. Now here is the rest of the news:
Former Minnesota Governor Jesse “The Body” Ventura denounced the proposed Minnesota marriage amendment, according to Towleroad, calling “cruel” the idea of keeping a gay person away from a dying partner in the hospital because he or she is not and cannot be next of kin.
JoeMyGod tells us about a poor 14 year old kid who was blinded in one eye during an anti-gay attack in Brooklyn, New York City. His parents plan to sue the city, saying “For me to send him to school with two eyes and come back with one eye is really absurd.”
France’s President Francois Hollande and his Socialist party says same-sex marriage is on his way, according to JoeMyGod.
Outsports has the skinny on the failed merger between the Gay Games and the World OutGames, straight from the horse’s mouth.
Finally, Catholic nun and civil rights leader Sister Jeannine Gramick in the Daily Beast on why same-sex marriage needs to be a civil right.
- Kevin Spacey accused of using the N-word on ‘House of Cards’ set by Mariah Cooper | posted on January 19, 2018
- Eddie Weingart, local massage therapist, dies at 39 by Joey DiGuglielmo | posted on January 17, 2018
- Court orders return of gay immigrant to U.S. after Christmas nightmare deportation by Chris Johnson | posted on January 16, 2018
- Revisiting 10 unsolved LGBT murders in D.C. by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on January 17, 2018
- Report of HHS anti-trans health rule riles LGBT advocates by Chris Johnson | posted on January 17, 2018