Directory powered by Business Directory Plugin
July 18, 2012 | by Phil Reese
Fast Five Fix: July 18
Here’s a quick look at what we’ll be talking about today:
- The Guardian has released the “World Pride Power List” of powerful LGBT leaders in politics, entertainment and sports, setting Jane Lynch securely at the top. Did anyone else know that Jessie J. was bisexual?
- For three months Felix Bermea, his partner, Roy, and their four kids have been harassed mercilessly in their hometown of Gilbert, Arizona, and Queerty wants to get them a vacation.
- When Elton John worried about his young son learning he doesn’t have a mother, it opened the door to a lot of crazy responses, according to JoeMyGod.
- Margie Phelps tweeted that Westboro Baptist will picket Sylvester Stallone’s son Sage’s funeral, according to the Huffington Post.
- And that thing about the Boy Scouts not lifting the gay ban? Though Scouts leaders didn’t call up GLAAD or HRC to consult on the issue, they did call up Bryan Fischer, leader of hate group American Family Association, to consult with him, reports GoodAsYou.