July 26, 2012 at 3:45 pm EDT | by WBadmin
Police Log: July 27
The D.C. Metropolitan Police Department’s Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit participated in the following investigations:
- On July 19, in the 1100 block of Morse Street, N.E., a man reported he was involved in a verbal altercation with a suspect, who then punched the victim several times. The case was closed with the arrest of the suspect. The two are involved in a domestic relationship.
- On July 19, a man reported that on July 5 in the 1400 block of R Street, N.W., a suspect threatened him and stole his property. The two were involved in a domestic relationship.
- On July 19, a woman reported that while in the 2200 block of Rhode Island Ave., N.E., that a suspect punched her in the face and pushed her to the ground.
- On July 17, in the Unit block of I Street, N.W., a complainant reports that a suspect began to make sexual advances. When the victim refused, the suspect became angry and brandished a handgun. The suspect then fled the scene.
- On July 15, in the 3400 block of Stanton Road, S.E., a man reported that he and another man became engaged in a verbal argument after the man came home from jail. The two are involved in a domestic relationship.
- On July 15, in the 5000 block of Bass Street, S.E., a man reported that he was involved in a verbal altercation with a suspect, who used homophobic slurs and struck the victim in the face with a closed fist. The suspect was placed under arrest. The two are involved in a domestic relationship.
- On July 13, in the 500 block of Parkland Place, S.E., a man reported that a suspect came up to the driver’s side of the car and asked him for a cigarette. The man reported that he told the suspect he did not have one, at which time the suspect punched the man in the face. The victim reported that he and the suspect were involved in a domestic relationship.