I never thought I’d be rooting for Levi Johnston, but after he saw his son Tripp acting out on baby mamma Bristol Palin’s reality show ‘Life’s a Tripp,’ Johnson decided to sue for custody. Poor little mother-of-the-year, Bristol, is going to have to defend putting her baby on television and exploiting him for more fame. Awww. Now here’s the news about people you might actually care about:
- Elton John slams Madonna, calls her the “c-word,” and a “fairground stripper,” says ABC News. Which is surprising because its rare to find Elton John these days with his foot out of his mouth long enough to say a word.
- Signorile lets Fred Sainz, Chad Griffin and all of HRC have it over the ‘Chick-fil-A’ mess in his latest editorial for HuffPo Gay Voices.
- Fred Karger’s ‘Rights Equal Rights’ group is boycotting Amway for being anti-gay now. So now we can’t eat fast food chicken NOR can we support our friends’ pyramid scheme businesses selling cheap crap. Boo hoo.
- JoeMyGod shows us the anti-gay General Mills arson is now known, after he was identified in his totally offensive homophobic YouTube video. Countdown to the time when he claims the gays are bullying him for his religious beliefs, that include calling us “gay perverts,” “fierce faggots,” and the “depraved, debasing debauchery of gay activists,” and setting fire to other people’s property.
- Today is the day pro-gay people get Starbucks. Unrelated, someone just happened to give me a Starbucks gift card yesterday, so, why not.
VIDEO | Gay travel magazine, Passport, has some really cool video of Vietnam’s first ever gay pride event:
(h/t Passport Magazine)
Thanks so much for checking out the Fast Five Fix. Today’s question: Which celebrity will be next to come out? Answer below in the comments.