Youth activists will assemble at the Wilson Building this morning to call on Mayor Gray to do more to support the D.C. transgender community, this morning at 11:30. Honk if you see them. Now here is the news:
- HIVPlus magazine reports that gay former Aussie Olympian Ji Wallace (and certifiable beefcake, OMG) came out as HIV+ this week.
- There will be rallies all over the planet today in support of jailed Russian punk band Pussy Riot.
- Casting is beginning for the ‘Fifty Shades of Gray’ movie, fans are calling for gay actor Matt Bomer to be cast as Christian Gray. Nice.
- 95.4% of Fortune 500 companies protect their LGBT workers, says Equality Forum.
- Anonymous hacked the Ugandan government’s website to show a pro-gay message, says Instinct Mag. Will it help?