Raven’s center Mark Birk wants you to know that he won’t be joining the pro-LGBT love-fest in the NFL — he’s totally against gays gettin’ hitched, and he wants the world to know, says Out Sports. Well bully for you, Birk. But Chris Kluwe has already tore apart Birk’s reasoning. Nice. Now here’s the news:
- Queerty reports that Rupert Everett says that he’s getting ‘death threats’ over the fact that he doesn’t think his people should seek out marriage rights, and doesn’t think that gays are good parents.
- Well most of the straight people in Maine disagree with Mr. Everett, because new polls show that the ballot measure that would legalize same-sex nuptials in the state is ahead by 21 points, according to Towleroad.
- JoeMyGod reports that Project Runway alum Jack Mackenroth is the co-founder of a new dating site for poz guys.
- Poor George Michael has had a rough 11 months? Queerty is reporting that he canceled his Australian tour over “anxiety.” We hope he recovers soon and comes to DC!
- Maybe Logo isn’t abandoning us LGBTs after all, because Towleroad is reporting they’ve green-lighted DTLA, a new gay male scripted series (set, typically, in downtown L.A.). Looks dramatic, but LOOK AT THAT FREAKING CAST!!! Not nearly as funny as this other gay scripted series also set in downtown L.A.
- Pakistan’s Supreme Court has ruled that transgender citizens are fully equal to other citizens, according to the International Herald Tribune. This looks like a game changer there.
VIDEO | PSA aims to protect trans people from losing right to vote