JoeMyGod says my favorite straight person, Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, did something cool for the ghey again. Now the news:
- In honor of National Coming Out Day tomorrow, Out Sports has compiled a list of 30 LGBT athletes who have come out in the last year. Awesome.
- One Million Moms is firing up the hate machine, and aiming it straight at ABC Family in anticipation of the Jennifer Lopez-produced lesbian family sitcom, ‘The Fosters,’ says AfterEllen.
- Apparently, Gawker’s boss Nick Denton knows how to pick them, as Queerty reports an ex threw a brick through his window.
- Connecticut’s GOP nominee to the Senate, Linda McMahon — yes THAT Linda McMahon, Vince’s wife, the wrestling lady — says she would vote to repeal the anti-gay Defense of Marriage Act, as she seeks to replace Joe Lieberman, according to JoeMyGod.
- Meanwhile, in Australia — where advocates are fighting like crazy to get marriage rights extended to same-sex couples — the speaker of the Parliament has resigned in a hot-mess gay harassment scandal, says JoeMyGod.
- What’s a GuavaWorld? Well they hope that they’ll be able to take on Logo and Here! TV in the oh-so-successful world of LGBT television networks.
- GoodAsYou reports that adult beverage company Redhook Ale is going all-in on the marriage ballot question there — here’s hoping the beer guzzlers that love it aren’t too hung-over to get to the polls to vote for Referendum 74. That would be really bad as Washington is an all mail-in ballot state.
- U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron is between Elton John and a hard place right now, as polls show nearly 3/4 of Tory leaders want to drop his pet project to extend marriage rights to same-sex couples, yet Sir Elton himself is demanding it, according to Towleroad. Trust me, you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry. Give him what he wants.
VIDEO | Lindsay Lohan is really classing it up in the teaser trailer for ‘The Canyons.’