The Westminster chapter of PFLAG will present the 2011 documentary film “Bully” from 5-7 p.m. on March 17. “Bully,” originally titled “The Bully Project,” is a 2011 documentary film about bullying in schools. Directed by Lee Hirsch, the film follows the lives of five students who face bullying on a daily basis, especially pertinent to gay youth
There will be a group discussion following the presentation. In addition, the chapter promises fun “green treats” in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
The event takes place at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ at the corner of Bond and Green streets in Westminster. Meetings are free, confidential and open to the public. For more information about the chapter and this event, visit pflagwcc.org.
- Transgender woman running for Colombian Senate by Michael K. Lavers | posted on December 13, 2017
- Bermuda Senate approves same-sex marriage bill by Michael K. Lavers | posted on December 13, 2017
- Casa Ruby client hospitalized after attack by intruder by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on December 13, 2017
- Study claims having an older brother makes men more likely to be gay by Mariah Cooper | posted on December 13, 2017
- Loki will be pansexual and gender-fluid in new Marvel novel by Mariah Cooper | posted on December 13, 2017