The Westminster chapter of PFLAG will present the 2011 documentary film “Bully” from 5-7 p.m. on March 17. “Bully,” originally titled “The Bully Project,” is a 2011 documentary film about bullying in schools. Directed by Lee Hirsch, the film follows the lives of five students who face bullying on a daily basis, especially pertinent to gay youth
There will be a group discussion following the presentation. In addition, the chapter promises fun “green treats” in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
The event takes place at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ at the corner of Bond and Green streets in Westminster. Meetings are free, confidential and open to the public. For more information about the chapter and this event, visit pflagwcc.org.
- Spicer unsure whether Trump will undo LGBT executive order by Chris Johnson | posted on January 23, 2017
- Ellen Page gets in heated debate with homophobic preacher by Mariah Cooper | posted on January 23, 2017
- Baltimore Trans Alliance marches on by Steve Charing | posted on January 23, 2017
- Va. Senate committee approves two pro-LGBT bills by Michael K. Lavers | posted on January 23, 2017
- HoCo superintendent sues, alleges anti-lesbian remarks by Steve Charing | posted on January 23, 2017