The Westminster chapter of PFLAG will present the 2011 documentary film “Bully” from 5-7 p.m. on March 17. “Bully,” originally titled “The Bully Project,” is a 2011 documentary film about bullying in schools. Directed by Lee Hirsch, the film follows the lives of five students who face bullying on a daily basis, especially pertinent to gay youth
There will be a group discussion following the presentation. In addition, the chapter promises fun “green treats” in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
The event takes place at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ at the corner of Bond and Green streets in Westminster. Meetings are free, confidential and open to the public. For more information about the chapter and this event, visit pflagwcc.org.
- 2017 Best of Gay DC Finalist Voting by WBadmin | posted on September 13, 2017
- Australia advocates increasingly concerned over marriage vote opposition by Helen Parshall | posted on September 22, 2017
- Kathy Griffin files for restraining order against CEO after anti-gay rant by Mariah Cooper | posted on September 22, 2017
- Hurricane Maria devastates Puerto Rico, St. Croix by Michael K. Lavers | posted on September 23, 2017
- White House silent after revelation nominee called trans kids ‘Satan’s plan’ by Chris Johnson | posted on September 21, 2017