The Supreme Court of the United States heard oral arguments today in the Hollingsworth v. Perry appeal, challenging California’s anti-gay constitutional amendment passed by ballot known as Proposition 8. Check out our in-the-courtroom analysis here.
- President Pence: Worse than Trump for LGBT people? by Chris Johnson | posted on May 24, 2017
- White House omits gay partner’s name from photo of NATO first spouses by Chris Johnson | posted on May 27, 2017
- Stephen Colbert’s Trump-Putin joke received more than 5,000 complaints by Mariah Cooper | posted on May 23, 2017
- World OutGames sporting events abruptly cancelled by Michael K. Lavers | posted on May 26, 2017
- Harris, Carper seek answers on LGBT omission from 2020 Census by Chris Johnson | posted on May 23, 2017