The Supreme Court of the United States heard oral arguments today in the Hollingsworth v. Perry appeal, challenging California’s anti-gay constitutional amendment passed by ballot known as Proposition 8. Check out our in-the-courtroom analysis here.
- Man charged in Md. trans murder sentenced to 30 years by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on August 21, 2017
- Uganda activists hold secret Pride celebration by Helen Parshall | posted on August 21, 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: HRC, Chilean advocacy group to launch business index by Nicolás Levy | posted on August 22, 2017
- Recovering after Charlottesville by Richard J. Rosendall | posted on August 22, 2017
- ‘AHS: Cult’ trailer shows Trump’s win kicking off creepy clown cult by Mariah Cooper | posted on August 22, 2017