The Cherry Fund presents its annual dance music events in benefit of the Washington HIV/AIDS service community starting April 5 at 10 p.m. and ending April 7.
The weekend will include several dance events including:
• “Catalyst with DJs TWiN and Kostas” at MOVA Lounge (2204 14th Street, NW) starting at 10 p.m. on April 5
• “I am Moody Fierce with DJ Manny Lehman” at Town (2009 8th Street, NW) beginning at 2 p.m. on April 6.
• “Bring the Drums Back with DJs Alain Jackinsky, Alex Funk” featuring a special performance by D.C. Different Drummers at Town (2009 8th Street, NW) starting at 10 p.m. on April 6.
• “Afterhours with DJs Eddie Elias and BennyK” at Tropicalia (2001 14th Street, NW) on April 7 beginning at 3:30 a.m.
• “Ovation with DJs Stephan Grondin and David Merrill” at Ultra Bar (911 F Street NW) on April 7 at 9 p.m.
Attendees can buy the VIP Host Pass for $100, however this does not cover the “Moody Fierce!” party, which has separate tickets for $50. For more information, visit cherryfund.org.