Ambassador Andrew Young, Lynda Bird Johnson Robb, Oprah Winfrey, Caroline Kennedy, President Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama and former Presidents Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial on the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington on Aug. 28, 2013. Washington Blade photo by Jon Wooten.
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Court: Facebook posts allow Mich. farmer to refuse service to gays by Chris Johnson | posted on September 18, 2017
- Key West residents allowed to return home after Hurricane Irma by Michael K. Lavers | posted on September 18, 2017
- D.C. seminary disinvites pro-LGBT priest by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on September 18, 2017
- Chilean actress could become first trans actress to get Oscar nom by Mariah Cooper | posted on September 18, 2017
- Demi Lovato says she want to keep her sexuality private by Mariah Cooper | posted on September 18, 2017