Youth Pride Day is May 3 from noon-5 p.m. in Dupont Circle.
All LGBT youth in the region and allies are welcome. This year’s theme is “Be bold, be beautiful, have pride.”
Youth Pride Alliance handles the event. Visit youthpridealliance.org for details.
- Jason Mraz may have come out as bisexual in poem to LGBT community by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Three LGBTI activists killed in Mexico by Michael K. Lavers | posted on June 18, 2018
- Samuel L. Jackson responds to backlash for ‘gay-shaming’ Trump tweet by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Judith Light draws parallels between gay rights movement and #MeToo by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 18, 2018
- Mary’s House receives $1.19 million in D.C. funding by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on June 18, 2018