Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington D.C. turns the Broadway Award-winning musical “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying” into an LGBT production at the Lincoln Theatre (1215 U St., N.W.) on Friday, March 10 at 7 p.m., Saturday, March 11 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, March 12 at 3 p.m.
The play follows J. Pierrepont Finch as he battles office politics to rise to the top of the corporate lader. Thea Kano and Eric Peterson direct the show with choreography by Craig Cipollini. Tickets range from $25-65.
For more information, visit gmcw.org.
- EJ Johnson recalls crying with dad Magic Johnson after coming out by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 21, 2018
- John Joseph Harmon dies at 58 by Joey DiGuglielmo | posted on June 21, 2018
- Is D.C. headed toward electing the many by the few? by Mark Lee | posted on June 21, 2018
- Journalist who covered anti-gay Chechnya crackdown visits DC by Michael K. Lavers | posted on June 21, 2018
- Margaret Cho says people don’t ‘get’ bisexuality by Mariah Cooper | posted on June 21, 2018