The Conservative Political Action Conference of 2010 took place Feb. 19-21 in Washington, D.C. GOProud, an organization for LGBT Republicans, was one of the co-sponsors and had a speaking role at the conference.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- D.C. police: Death at MAL host hotel due to natural causes by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on January 21, 2020
- Anti-LGBTQ sermon delivered at church Pence attended for MLK Day by Chris Johnson | posted on January 21, 2020
- N.J. becomes ninth state to ban 'gay panic' defense by Chris Johnson | posted on January 21, 2020
- D.C. Council member White announces re-election bid by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on January 21, 2020
- Thousands attend Creating Change conference in Dallas by Michael K. Lavers | posted on January 21, 2020