The Conservative Political Action Conference of 2010 took place Feb. 19-21 in Washington, D.C. GOProud, an organization for LGBT Republicans, was one of the co-sponsors and had a speaking role at the conference.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- NBA star Dwight Howard opens up about sexuality rumors by Mariah Cooper | posted on July 18, 2019
- Gilead hit with more lawsuits over harmful side effects of AIDS drug by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on July 18, 2019
- Mayor Pete, the A-Peck-olypse, and what we should be talking about by Brian Gaither | posted on July 18, 2019
- AOC and Pelosi — youth vs. age and knowledge by Peter Rosenstein | posted on July 18, 2019
- Gay male parents cited as beneficiaries of ‘diaper changing’ bill by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on July 18, 2019