The Conservative Political Action Conference of 2010 took place Feb. 19-21 in Washington, D.C. GOProud, an organization for LGBT Republicans, was one of the co-sponsors and had a speaking role at the conference.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
Support LGBTQ Journalism.
Donate to the Blade Foundation.
- P.G. County worker fears for trans community during crisis by Philip Van Slooten | posted on April 6, 2020
- Hungary bill would ban transgender people from legally changing gender by Michael K. Lavers | posted on April 6, 2020
- Chase Brexton establishes coronavirus fund by Michelle Siegel | posted on April 6, 2020
- A new crop of music to freshen up your self-isolation by John Paul King | posted on April 6, 2020
- Circunstancia y responsabilidad: Mujeres Trans detenidas en centros de inmigración en la era de COVID-19 by Bamby Salcedo | posted on April 6, 2020