The National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce held its “Evening of Courage” national dinner at the National Building Museum in Washington on Friday. Honorees included the North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce, NYSE Euronext, American Airlines, Kristen Hickey of Aetna and Fort Worth City Council member Joel Burns.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Remembering Sally Rogers, my first queer crush by Kathi Wolfe | posted on July 10, 2020
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ scores 7 Dorian Award nominations by Brian T. Carney | posted on July 10, 2020
- Trump administration sued again over rescission of transgender health care protections by Michael K. Lavers | posted on July 10, 2020
- U.N. calls for global conversion therapy ban by Kaela Roeder | posted on July 10, 2020
- Bostock’s bisexual erasure by Nancy Marcus | posted on July 10, 2020