- A Maryland politics blog called Center Maryland tells readers to consider out lesbian Assemblywoman Heather Mizeur as a potential candidate for governor in two years.
- AMERICAblog tells us a French imam has married a gay couple in a Muslim ceremony.
- The Ottawa Citizen reports 15 “suspected” homosexuals arrested in Gambia.
- PFLAG will distribute more than 50,000 fliers to a Maryland school district that allowed the distribution of ex-gay materials to students.
- Glee creator, Ryan Murphy, apparently dated a lot of football players in High school, according to OutSports. Gays everywhere wish to go back in time and enroll in his school.
In video, check out two former Charlotte mayors — one Democrat, and one Republican — urging voters to vote against North Carolina’s anti-gay Amendment One
Finally, the mayor will announce a district-wide action plan to prevent bullying today at 7:00 p.m. at the E Street Cinema 555 11th Street NW, with a screening of the movie ‘Bully’ to follow.
- Current law vs. Equality Act vs. Fairness for All Act — What’s the differences? by Chris Johnson | posted on March 1, 2021
- Gay asylum seeker in Mexico receives date to enter U.S. by Michael K. Lavers | posted on March 1, 2021
- State groups seen as key to winning over undecided senators on Equality Act by Chris Johnson | posted on March 3, 2021
- Bill to ban LGBTQ panic defense in Va. clears final hurdle by Philip Van Slooten | posted on March 1, 2021
- Embattled Golden Globes scramble for show of diversity by John Paul King | posted on March 2, 2021