The Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund held its annual champagne brunch at the Washington Hilton on Sunday. Speakers included members of the Maryland General Assembly LGBT caucus as well as U.S. Senate candidate Tammy Baldwin (D-Wisc.). Entertainment was provided by the Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Gilead hit with more lawsuits over harmful side effects of AIDS drug by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on July 18, 2019
- HHS says ‘conscience rule’ won’t impair HIV work — but others disagree by Chris Johnson | posted on July 17, 2019
- Mayor Pete, the A-Peck-olypse, and what we should be talking about by Brian Gaither | posted on July 18, 2019
- AOC and Pelosi — youth vs. age and knowledge by Peter Rosenstein | posted on July 18, 2019
- Prosecutors drop sexual assault charge against Kevin Spacey by Mariah Cooper | posted on July 17, 2019