The Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund held its annual champagne brunch at the Washington Hilton on Sunday. Speakers included members of the Maryland General Assembly LGBT caucus as well as U.S. Senate candidate Tammy Baldwin (D-Wisc.). Entertainment was provided by the Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Gay mayor of Wilton Manors, Fla. dies at 41 by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on February 26, 2020
- As mayor, Bloomberg sought major cuts to HIV, homeless youth programs by Chris Johnson | posted on February 26, 2020
- Gay NRA official says gun group supports LGBTQs by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on February 26, 2020
- GLAA to bar Evans from candidate rating process by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on February 26, 2020
- Human Rights Office director resigns to run for at-large D.C. Council seat by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on February 26, 2020