The 2012 Capital Pride Parade wound through the streets of D.C. on Saturday, drawing thousands of spectators.
(Washington Blade photos by Anne Barrington, Blake Bergen, Candace Craig, Jonathan Blumenthal, Jonathan Ellis, Michael Key, Patrick Brown and Robert Rapanut)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Homeless transgender woman brutally murdered in Puerto Rico by Michael K. Lavers | posted on February 24, 2020
- Gabbard ignores LGBTQ survey questions from Human Rights Campaign by Chris Johnson | posted on February 24, 2020
- Supreme Court to hear if adoption agencies can reject LGBTQ families by Chris Johnson | posted on February 24, 2020
- Steyer: Trans immigrants in detention ‘should be released’ if not given care by Chris Johnson | posted on February 24, 2020
- Bloomberg could be our best hope by Peter Rosenstein | posted on February 25, 2020