The Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund held its annual National Champagne Brunch at the Washington Hilton on Sunday. (Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
Support LGBTQ Journalism.
Donate to the Blade Foundation.
- Fauci: Gay people lifted stigma with ‘incredible courage’ in HIV/AIDS epidemic by Chris Johnson | posted on April 7, 2020
- Coronavirus jeopardizes LGBTQ groups’ $22.6 million budget request by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on April 7, 2020
- Northam signs Va. non-binary driver’s license bill into law by Philip Van Slooten | posted on April 7, 2020
- Regional libraries vary in LGBTQ content during pandemic by Philip Van Slooten | posted on April 7, 2020
- Baltimore Pride postponed by Michelle Siegel | posted on April 7, 2020