March 20, 2012 | by Phil Reese
Fast Five Fix: March 20
Today’s Fast Five Fix is super-fast! There’s so much happening, where to begin?
- JoeMyGod says the Supreme Court turned down a case that sought to overturn a University’s policy that its student organizations — including the Christian organizations — adhere to the school’s non-discrimination policies.
- Jimmy Carter’s new book says he is OK will civil marriage for same-sex couples, Towleroad tells us.
- The California Democratic party will pitch in to defeat North Carolina’s anti-gay Amendment One, Pam’s House Blend is reporting.
- Remember how NOM used to be against Civil Unions? Well now, apparently, they’re all for it, says AMERICAblog.
- Liberia’s President is totally cool with jailing gays, and Tony Blair seems mighty uncomfortable with the whole conversation, over at ThinkProgress.
Finally: The fans go wild after a girl-on-girl proposal on the ice at an NHL game in Ottawa. Awww!
(h/t Out Sports)