Directory powered by Business Directory Plugin
July 12, 2012 | by WBadmin
Police Log: July 14
The D.C. Metropolitan Police Department’s Gay & Lesbian Liaison Unit participated in the following investigations:
- On July 4, a man reported that two days earlier he met two suspects for sexual activity. They wanted to penetrate the man and he resisted several times at first. The suspects were persistent and the man stopped resisting and intercourse commenced. The case remains open. The case is being handled by sex squad detectives.
- On July 4, at 21st & Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., a man reported that the suspect assaulted him causing injuries. The two were involved in a prior domestic relationship.
- On July 5, a complainant reported that while in the 2100 block of Maryland Avenue, N.E., a suspect struck the victim in the face. The suspect was arrested; the two are in a domestic relationship.
- On July 3, at 17th & New Hampshire Avenue, N.W., a man reported that a suspect approached him and punched him in the face. The suspect fled the scene.
- On July 3, a woman reported that on June 30, in the 1900 block of Minnesota Avenue, S.E., a suspect used homophobic language and shoved her to the ground. The suspect fled the scene.
- On July 2, in the 3700 block of Georgia Avenue, N.W., two suspects were involved in a physical assault with each other. Both suspects were arrested. Suspects had a previous domestic relationship.
- On July 1, a man stated that while in the 2200 block of 18th Street, N.W., two suspects assaulted and used homophobic slurs against him. They then fled the scene. A report was taken.
- On June 22, at Mt. Pleasant and Irving streets, N.W., a man reported that he was approached by three suspects. He stated that he was approached from behind and struck with an object that appeared to be a gun. The suspects then robbed him of his property. He reported that while he was being robbed the suspects yelled out homophobic slurs. The three suspects were arrested.