The Washington Blade is very sad to learn of the passing of 86-year-old iconic queer writer, Gore Vidal. Also very disappointed that the Washington Post mentions nothing about his sexual orientation in the first few pages of his obituary, which he’s never kept secret.
- Pew has seen a massive surge in Democratic support for marriage equality following the president’s long-awaited endorsement. So when is one of the two GOP gay groups going to get the guts to start pushing their party the way gay Dems did?
- While we wait for the GOP to catch up to this century, Vietnam — yes VIETNAM — may beat us to extending marriage rights to same-sex couples nationwide.
- Another day, another violent anti-gay attack in the Midwest. Today it’s Missouri, says Queerty.
- Mike Huckabee’s anti-gay Chick-fil-A day is today, and 550,000 have pledged to buy their hate chicken, says Towleroad.
- Fine upstanding not-hateful-at-all American Pat Robertson predicts the demise of the Democratic Party at the hands of the gays.