August 14, 2012 at 6:30 pm EDT | by WBadmin
Who signed the Maryland marriage petition?
Below are names of petitioners supporting a ballot referendum that would prevent from going into effect the Maryland law passed earlier this year extending marriage rights to same-sex couples.
- Gay scholar warns against reading into U.S. Census redaction of LGBT categories by Chris Johnson | posted on March 29, 2017
- Tide turns against too-high $15 minimum wage effort by Mark Lee | posted on March 29, 2017
- Census Bureau: LGBT omission the result of ‘no federal data need’ by Chris Johnson | posted on March 29, 2017
- Bret Easton Ellis slams celebs for blaming Trump for their ‘neuroses’ by Mariah Cooper | posted on March 29, 2017
- D.C. competing against two cities to host Gay Games by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on March 29, 2017
Sign Up for Blade eBlasts