Macy’s department store celebrated Capitol Pride on June 10 with a fashion show hosted by Sahara Davenport of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Entertainment provided by the Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington.
(Washington Blade photos by Erin Weber and Michael Key)
- Trump’s own AIDS council opposes his anti-trans health rule by Chris Johnson | posted on August 7, 2020
- Congresswoman asks FCC to investigate Puerto Rico gossip show by Michael K. Lavers | posted on August 7, 2020
- Primer hombre abiertamente gay competirá para diputado en El Salvador by Ernesto Valle | posted on August 7, 2020
- LGBTQ activists appointed to new D.C. Police Reform Commission by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on August 7, 2020
- Forget the pandemic, immerse yourself in de Havilland! by Kathi Wolfe | posted on August 7, 2020