The Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League held its 13th annual fall brunch fundraiser at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Sunday. The event was Emceed by NBC News4 anchor, Eun Yang and featured keynote speaker, Jonathan Capehart of the Washington Post.
(Washington Blade photos by Michael Key)
Michael Key has worked as a photojournalist for the Washington Blade since 2009 and is currently serving as the photo editor. He has worked on Capitol Hill, in the White House, on the campaign trail and in cities along the East Coast taking iconic photos documenting the extension of marriage benefits to same-sex couples, the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," and other events of interest to the LGBT community. Follow Michael
- Pelosi visits Floriana, plugs Equality Act by Lou Chibbaro Jr. | posted on December 14, 2018
- What do gay friends want for Christmas? To be seen by Brock Thompson | posted on December 14, 2018
- Trump admin seeks immediate OK from Supreme Court to ban trans service members by Chris Johnson | posted on December 14, 2018
- Comings & Goings by Peter Rosenstein | posted on December 14, 2018
- ‘Mary Queen of Scots,’ ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ among best seasonal films by Brian T. Carney | posted on December 14, 2018