Why the hell isn’t Target selling newly out rising R&B icon Frank Ocean’s new disk, Channel Orange (which, by the way, I’m listening to right now, thanks for NOT being homophobic, iTunes)? They blame the early release on iTunes, but they stock other albums that were early released on iTunes too. Target are we going to have to boycott you AGAIN? Now the news:
- A few months back, LGBT leaders were worried that one of the movement’s largest funders, the Arcus foundation was looking to get out of LGBT philanthropy. Arcus put those fears to rest this weekend by hiring former White House appointee and GLSEN founder, Kevin Jennings to run the place, according to Victory Fund.
- Tired of anti-gay groups stealing your special wedding photos and using them to fundraise to try to undo your marriage and ruin your life? You should sue!
- Willis Edwards, the openly gay, openly HIV-positive longtime president of the Beverly Hills/Hollywood branch of the NAACP, died Friday in Mission Hills, says LGBT POV blog.
- The EU Observer reports that Brussels tells EU candidates gay rights is EU entry criterion.
- Radio Netherlands Worldwide reports that gay Iraqi asylum seekers can stay in the Netherlands, rather than risk deportation back to a nation where they face violence and death.
VIDEO | You can’t not love Madonna’s new video for “Turn Up The Radio.” Especially because its not “Give me All Your Luvin’.”
Anyone else notice we haven’t seen Jesus Luz in a while though? Remember when we couldn’t not see the two of them together? What happened?