Macy’s department store celebrated Capitol Pride on June 10 with a fashion show hosted by Sahara Davenport of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Entertainment provided by the Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington.
(Washington Blade photos by Erin Weber and Michael Key)
- Panama Supreme Court judge withdraws draft ruling against marriage by Michael K. Lavers | posted on February 16, 2018
- Trump judicial nominee called same-sex marriage ‘an assault on nature’ by Chris Johnson | posted on February 16, 2018
- Army secretary: Soldiers unconcerned about transgender military service by Chris Johnson | posted on February 16, 2018
- Out gold medalist Eric Radford announces retirement by Mariah Cooper | posted on February 16, 2018
- Local actor/musician turns to directing with ‘Hobson’s Choice’ by Patrick Folliard | posted on February 17, 2018