The Torrence Daily Breeze says that police have apprehended a particularly creative graffiti artist who scrawled “Tastes Like Hate” in the style of the ‘Eat mor chikn’ cows. Though breaking the law and destruction of property is totally stupid, it actually looks kinda cool. Now here’s the news:
- Catholics are no longer discouraged from using condoms to prevent HIV, says the Daily Telegraph. Just don’t use them in a gay way.
- The Catholic Diocese of San Francisco has stepped in and canceled an annual fundraiser for recovering addicts in the LGBT community all over drag queens, says the Bay Area Reporter. My thought: they were afraid they would no longer be the most fabulous boys in dresses on church property.
- Rassmusen puts Tammy Baldwin ahead of every possible Republican challenger in its most recent poll. But don’t get cocky just yet: there’s a long way to go to November.
- Third Beat reports that gay This American Life contributor, David Rakoff has died after a battle with cancer.
- Courage Campaign’s Prop 8 Trial Tracker reports that Indiana has joined Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia in signing onto an amicus brief supporting the Defense of Marriage Act in the Gill case which is challenging the law that prevents Federal recognition of married same-sex couples.
VIDEO | Yesterday, Madonna broke St. Petersburg’s rule against public speech supporting gay people in a big way.